Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Future Changes.....


It is been ever increasingly important to look out for the changes in our society that happens daily, weekly and yearly. The world is an ever expanding junkyard of non resolve and this is a major factor when taking into account the expansion of the internet in todays world. For example who would have thought we could type live words to another person at any point if the world 20 years ago.

The internet still is not available everywere in the world but we are getiing there. Personally the internet has become much more of a local source of communication for me. It offers me tools such as msn messenger, yahoo messenger, aol messenger, trillian, fusion messenger over the years and this has been an important change in my existence I believe.

These programs were designed for a more of a live contact form then email to your far side of the world counter parts, but now for me they are a neccesity with conversation with my friends on the same street. Webcams have also been in demand as they can give a live view of the person you are chatting too…. This is all down to the improvement in internet speeds with the increase of broadband in the world.

In my house now I have broadband, and my laptop works wireless… sometimes I have recognised that writing an email is sometimes a chore…. Finding hotmail account, putting password, making email. Now with msn and fact that my msn is on most times 24/7 in means my close friends can just log onto msn and leave me a message for free

Anyway I predict the world will leave mobile phones, and we will all has msn messenger phones…. What do you think? Or has this change started already with PDA’s and the like

No comments: